Saturday, June 14, 2014

Back From The Grave!!!!

So after far too long, I am going to do my damnedest to revive this blog and keep it alive. I have been going through so much this past year emotionally and these last few months have been hell. I lost my job back in march and while I am finally and appreciatively gainfully employed once more I am still recovering from the trauma of unemployment.

So now that I've got everyone depressed on to more positive news.

While I don't have a nail art post for you lovely people at the moment, I will try to get one out this coming week although I start work Friday so it may take longer. I am now proudly an Amazonian and work in the fulfillment center. So yay!!

In the meantime I've had a fun adventure as some of you may know from Facebook where I slipped on a PLUM in the produce area at Bi-Lo and dropped my not even an hour old Samsung Galaxy 3 phone and SHATTERED the screen. Oh and I didn't have the money for a case or insurance at the time, was going to buy them later...

But after a night of terrible stress and doubt I called Radio Shack first thing this morning and they worked with me to come to a great fix and I have a new phone and a nice Otterbox Defender case and insurance!!!!

Lets just hope the 2 work together to keep this phone SAFE!!

So more updates soon as I can

Love to all of you that are still reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people have to think, after all feedback is what makes the world go round, Just please remember as open of mouth or in this case keyboard as you choose to be I will respond in the same kind if not more so, so please be respectful and honest.