Friday, April 26, 2013

Sunlit Cherry Blossom Tree manicure

 Yes my dears I am still alive.. I have just been in an artistic slump and for a while now and my nails haven't really been post worthy as of late. But today.. I finally have my artistic groove back. It took me around an hour of painting with a very fine tipped brush to paint the trees but I love it!  I used Essie's As Gold As It Gets and Color Club's Snowflakes as a base to get that beautiful dappled sunlight look. Then I used a simple Liquid Leather by Spoiled for the tree limbs themselves and Bite Me red by NYX for the blossoms with Color Club's Ho Ho Holly mixed with Show Me The Money by Spoiled for the leaves. I really love how the super translucent background makes flowers look like they are done in watercolor.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people have to think, after all feedback is what makes the world go round, Just please remember as open of mouth or in this case keyboard as you choose to be I will respond in the same kind if not more so, so please be respectful and honest.