Saturday, March 2, 2013

My latest polish haul and Iridescent Forest Butterfly Wing manicure

from left to right: Rain Check by Wet N Wild; Visually Slimming by Spoiled; Checkin' into Rehab by Spoiled; My Saturn Broke Down by Spoiled; Gray's Anatomy by Wet N Wild; Plenty Of Fish In The Sea by Spoiled; A Cut Above by Essie; Candid Cameron by NICOLE by OPI; As Gold As It Gets by Essie; Show Me The Money by Spoiled; and finally Bite Me by Spoiled. 
I am in LOVE with these nails. I cannot stop staring at them! It all started out when I was paying my bills last night and after all was said and done I had MONEY LEFT! I found out CVS was still open and well..next thing I know I'm 40$ poorer but have all these pretty polishes!! I created this look with a base of The Parking Meteor Expired with a coat of Show Me The Money both by Spoiled. I then used Visually Slimming by Spoiled to draw the wing lines and realized the black was dimming out the green so I took As Gold As It Gets by Essie and a dotting tool and painted it in the open spaces over the green to highlight the color. I then finished off the look with ORLY Platinum and my dotting tool to add the pearly dots at the ends. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people have to think, after all feedback is what makes the world go round, Just please remember as open of mouth or in this case keyboard as you choose to be I will respond in the same kind if not more so, so please be respectful and honest.