Sunday, January 6, 2013

Starlit Amber manicure

Well, this is one of my more lazy manicures that I've done but I am really proud of it. I finally got the opportunity to use this little beauty by Illamasqua called Creator and finished off the little beauty with Snowflakes by Color Club on the tips. The only downside of this beautiful look is that it is nearly impossible to photograph the beauty of the polish. I really am sorry for the laziness of my polish lately I've been growing through some tough depression lately and its effecting my creativity and I suffered some unfortunate nail breaks as you can see from the lack of length :( .  Here's a question for all of you lovely lacquerista's out there; what do you do when you get depressed when it comes to your nails/your creative outlet?








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people have to think, after all feedback is what makes the world go round, Just please remember as open of mouth or in this case keyboard as you choose to be I will respond in the same kind if not more so, so please be respectful and honest.