Monday, January 14, 2013

Frostbitten Aurora Borealis



I really love how this look turned out and it came out wonderfully I have to thank the great haul that I got at Sally's last night. 

 I started it out with 2 coats of Want My Bawdy by China Glaze and then sponged on some Blue Bells Ring around the base of the nail; then I used Shine by ORLY in the middle area and finished off with sponging Platinum by ORLY at the tips. Now to enhance the purplish hue of Want My Bawdy I used Love Each Other by ORLY over top all of the nails which brings in a vibrant hint of purple shimmer that is even difficult to capture with a camera.


  • Now a quick question for all of you lovelies; what motivates YOU to buy new polish? What inspires a new look for you? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people have to think, after all feedback is what makes the world go round, Just please remember as open of mouth or in this case keyboard as you choose to be I will respond in the same kind if not more so, so please be respectful and honest.