Monday, January 28, 2013

Blood Chocolate Champagne Celebration with a bonus Bawdy Manicure

I truly adore this look, its one of my most simple looks as of late but I seem to be working on appreciating the simple things in life. I started out with a few coats of this little vixen Sexy Plum by NYX which in regular light looks like a black polish with a shimmer but you really catch the beauty in the sun when hints of burgundy and whine and chocolate peep through. I then sponged a blended bit of Shine by ORLY at the tips to get this beautiful look. 

I couldn't believe the deal that I got with these NYX polishes; I bought Sexy Plum, Fire Amber and Ice Glitter each for $.99 and I got my 1rst fake bottle of ORLY! Its a very pretty semi opaque cream with a purple shimmer polish, but you can smell the doomed 3 chemicals when you open it! 

Also as you will see below not only am I sporting a lovely Thor's hammer keychain ;) and if you look further you will see my current look. A color that I couldn't spoil with anything I fell in love with Want My Bawdy by China Glaze.. the color doesn't show itself well enough in most lights but I adore it and can't stop staring at my nails. It shows the shape and growth improvements of my nails and I just can't stop staring!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people have to think, after all feedback is what makes the world go round, Just please remember as open of mouth or in this case keyboard as you choose to be I will respond in the same kind if not more so, so please be respectful and honest.