Saturday, December 8, 2012

Ribbon Candy manicure

Pinky: Peppermint; Ring finger: Cinnamon Chocolate; Middle finger: Lemon Lime; Index finger: Peppermint again; Thumb: Red-Hot Cinnamon
 I really enjoyed making this design and am actually quite proud of how it came out. I had originally planned to only do a striping design on 1 nail per hand in peppermint colors. After doing the base colors on each nail and striping the peppermint one I found that I really loved the way the striping came out! I started out going from pinky to thumb I used Winter Wonderland by ORLY with a coat of Snowflakes by Color Club over top and Blood Red by Klean Color hand striped on it. For my next finger I did several coats of Glitter Goblin by China Glaze with a coat of Snowflakes by Color Club over top and stripes of The Parking Meteor Expired by Spoiled and Winter Wonderland by ORLY. Next I did Ho Ho Holly with stripes of Lux by ORLY and Winter Wonderland by ORLY. I repeated the design on my pinky for my index finger. And finally for my thumb I did several coats of Glitter Goblin by China Glaze with a coat of Snowflakes by Color Club over top and stripes of Blood Red by Klean Color and Winter Wonderland by ORLY. 

I really hope you enjoy this manicure as I am quite proud of how it turned out and it may actually be my last artistic manicure for a while if my job hunt turns me toward waitressing as that will be taxing on my nails. So wish me luck!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people have to think, after all feedback is what makes the world go round, Just please remember as open of mouth or in this case keyboard as you choose to be I will respond in the same kind if not more so, so please be respectful and honest.