Saturday, December 22, 2012

French Wrapped Christmas Present nails

I really am enjoying this look, its probably my simplest one to date and my first manicure where half of my nail was virtually colorless! I found the inspiration on a Google image search for holiday manicures and decided to make it my own. I started out the look with a coat of Snowflakes by Color Club to get a nice subtle shimmer as the base. I then used alternating Ho Ho Holly by Color Club and Bite Me by Klean Color for the tips and used Pearl Silver by Klean Color and Winter Wonderland by ORLY for the swirl of silver accent. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people have to think, after all feedback is what makes the world go round, Just please remember as open of mouth or in this case keyboard as you choose to be I will respond in the same kind if not more so, so please be respectful and honest.