Monday, November 12, 2012

I'm very sorry.

I have to apologize to you my lovely followers, I have been dealing a lot with my life lately and I have been too stressed out and too emotional over everything to do proper nail art that is worthy of showing to everyone. I am not giving up and I have a feeling that my next nail art design will be blog-worthy and I will post it here so that it can be enjoyed.

Thank you to everyone who is keeping up with me and I look forward to surprising everyone with my latest manicure!

Ja ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people have to think, after all feedback is what makes the world go round, Just please remember as open of mouth or in this case keyboard as you choose to be I will respond in the same kind if not more so, so please be respectful and honest.