Monday, October 22, 2012

Golden Midnight manicure

 I really love how this mani turned out. I started out with my new favorite non shimmery polish Liquid Leather by China Glaze and then did a coat of Love Each Other by ORLY and finished off with Watch It Glitter at the tips. This has to have been my most simple manicure that I've done in a LONG time but I really love the end result!

Please forgive the chip wear on this one guys..I love how it came out and everything but it does have a fair bit of tip wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people have to think, after all feedback is what makes the world go round, Just please remember as open of mouth or in this case keyboard as you choose to be I will respond in the same kind if not more so, so please be respectful and honest.