Monday, October 22, 2012

Autumn Sunset manicure


I really had fun with this look. I'll admit that they tree limbs could be thinner and now I have the new brushes that can allow me to achieve that. But in the meantime I really love the background color for this look. It was a fairly simply made gradient and yet I really enjoy the end result. I used from base to tip Winter Wonderland by ORLY, Torrid Shimmer by Sephora, Harvest Moon by China Glaze and finally Blood Red by Klean Color. I used Liquid leather for the trees and Luxe by ORLY for dotting on the leaves and Watch It Glitter by ORLY for the other leaves.

By the way oh lovely readers of mine, I really appreciate you guys that are still reading as I know I haven't been regularly posting as I should. Things have been rather stressful lately and I really haven't had the energy to post my art. Hopefully things will get better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people have to think, after all feedback is what makes the world go round, Just please remember as open of mouth or in this case keyboard as you choose to be I will respond in the same kind if not more so, so please be respectful and honest.