Thursday, September 13, 2012

Starry Mosaic Nail Contest Winner Announcement!!



So after much deliberating and reviewing the lovely entries to my first ever contest I am happy to announce Audrey Higginson has won a free bottle of nail polish 10$ value shipping included from Copius.com! Congratulations! I truly wish I could have picked more winners but sadly money is very tight right now so multiple prizes aren't in the budget. So Audrey please choose your prize from Copius and either post in the comment section below or message me and I will have your prize sent to you in 1-2wks. 

Please remember if I don't hear from you in 48hrs Audrey I will have to go to our second place winner and give them the prize, so please contact me asap!

Thank you so very much for entering everyone and I will have a new contest coming soon so please keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people have to think, after all feedback is what makes the world go round, Just please remember as open of mouth or in this case keyboard as you choose to be I will respond in the same kind if not more so, so please be respectful and honest.