Sunday, September 9, 2012

I set fire to the rain! And painted my nails with it.


So laqueristas.. I've been in a creative slump lately and this was kind of an emergency mani. I used Bluey by Butter London as the base which let me tell you was NO EASY JOB! It took 3 coats to get it completely covered and it refused to dry! After nearly 2 hours under my UV Lamp it still wasn't even tacky! I don't know what caused it.. it wasn't even that hot out! Well after finally getting Bluey to dry I used Chunky Holo Poppy by Klean Color and my dotting tool to get little dots of my favorite to date holo jelly color, its beautiful little orange holographic bits of chunky glitter suspended in a orange transparent base, it shimmers like living flames. I tried to capture the color changing properties of the dots in my pics. Enjoy :)



So followers.. what do YOU do when you need an emergency mani (your current one flakes past repair) and inspiration is missing?














No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people have to think, after all feedback is what makes the world go round, Just please remember as open of mouth or in this case keyboard as you choose to be I will respond in the same kind if not more so, so please be respectful and honest.