Sunday, September 2, 2012

Blue Moon Butterfly mani

This was so messy but so worth it! This was my first succssesfull watermarbeling! I made this beautiful look with the following colors Deviantly Daring by China Glaze, Bluey by Butter London, Up All Night by China Glaze with added holo powder, Agro by China Glaze with added holo powder and No Plain Jane by China Glaze. I also to add to the look used Stroke Of Brilliance by Essie at the tips and Tart With A Heart by Butter London overtop that and finally a healthy coat of Seche Ultra V. I really love the different swirls that I ended up with and after the cleanup the look turned out quite beautiful! Plus I finally had a reason to use my Tart With a Heart by Butter London! T







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people have to think, after all feedback is what makes the world go round, Just please remember as open of mouth or in this case keyboard as you choose to be I will respond in the same kind if not more so, so please be respectful and honest.