Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Thank You

    Wow I just want to thank all of the viewers who have looked at my little corner of the internet!

                   I can't believe the reception that I've had with my first blog! I truly promise to make it worthwhile to all of you that take the time to keep viewing my bit of paradise. I plan to not only post bits of nail art, tutorials and the like but also organic recipes for you to try that are perfect for low budget households. I will also be posting bits of photography, artwork and whatever bits of crazy that enter my head. I hope that you will all join the Diamonds in The Rough and take a seat and enjoy.

Again, Thank you everyone for stopping by, for in the trying times that are today you have made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people have to think, after all feedback is what makes the world go round, Just please remember as open of mouth or in this case keyboard as you choose to be I will respond in the same kind if not more so, so please be respectful and honest.