Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Siren Song sponge gradient manicure

I am truly happy with this creation. I started out with Party All Night by China Glaze with holo powder as a base color. Then I took a makeup sponge and painted Agro by China Glaze on the sponge and sponged a fair coat in a stripe on my nails, then after doing enough coats to make sure the color was prominent I took Pearl Silver by Klean Color and sponged that onto the tip, finally I took Party All Night by China Glaze again and sponged that carefully on the base near the cuticle to blend the gradient. I really love the colors and how they contrast and blend.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people have to think, after all feedback is what makes the world go round, Just please remember as open of mouth or in this case keyboard as you choose to be I will respond in the same kind if not more so, so please be respectful and honest.