Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Neverending Rainbow manicure

 This has to be one of my most favorite things Ive done with nail art since I began to truly dive into the field. The steps to create this beautiful look were actually pretty ingenious if I do say so myself. I started out with one color of the rainbow covering each nail so that my hands themselves made a rainbow. I then took the color that followed the base color of the nail in the sequence and painted a layer on that to make a new stripe and did so for each nail and continued to get the results in these pictures. I am truly proud of the beautiful design and may try it again in the near future. If I do then I will most likely use my nail art brushes to really make more artful stripes on the nails. Please forgive the mess on the edges, the pictures that were pre-cleanup came out neater and expressed the colors more beautifully. Here is a list of the colors I used: a Burgundy of my own making, Metallic Orange by Klean Color, Dessert by Klean Color, a Jade Green I created, Superhero by Del Sol (with a bit of my own modifications), a Smoky Lilac that I created and finally Party In The Penthouse by Nicole and Northern Lights holographic Topcoat





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people have to think, after all feedback is what makes the world go round, Just please remember as open of mouth or in this case keyboard as you choose to be I will respond in the same kind if not more so, so please be respectful and honest.