Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Grayscale Sunset nails



I did this little beauty last week but as it is a favorite of mine I figured I would give it some blogging spotlight. It was done with fan brush technique using a makeup brush. The colors that I used are Pearl Silver and Charcoal by Klean Color and using Northern Lights holographic topcoat. This is one of my favorites and I love the simplicity of the black to silver gradient, its so beautiful it makes me wish that the movies hadn't ruined the word Twilight or else it would be a perfect word to describe this manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people have to think, after all feedback is what makes the world go round, Just please remember as open of mouth or in this case keyboard as you choose to be I will respond in the same kind if not more so, so please be respectful and honest.