Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Dragon Scales manicure

 Iridescent dragon scales, done manually with small nail brush and regular brush. This was my first attempt and pics were taken with a cell phone  Colors are Klean Color's Charcoal for the base with Pearl Silver, Metallic Yellow, Metallic Orange and Melon Green for the scales and Northern Lights holographic topcoat. For any interested in how I achieved this look, I simply did little crescent moons that aimed away from the cuticle and resembled scales and simply layered them as much as I could without ruining the colors.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people have to think, after all feedback is what makes the world go round, Just please remember as open of mouth or in this case keyboard as you choose to be I will respond in the same kind if not more so, so please be respectful and honest.