Monday, August 20, 2012

Announcement!

     So it has been brought to my attention that some of my followers would like to make posts of they're own on my blog as a way to get the message out or just show off works that they're proud of. 
    So with much thought and consideration I've decided that having guest posts is a wonderful idea and I will try to have a guest post once a week. To keep things fun and to encourage more readers I will randomly select guest post ideas from my followers and they will earn the spotlight guest post of the week! Now if no guest posts are received I will send an invitation to one of my lucky followers to come up with a guest post and give them the opportunity for a spotlight. Now please don't feel that this is all about how lucky and fortunate you are to post in my blog, far from it I want your feedback and would love not only the opportunity to collaborate with other artists by having them post a guest post in my blog but also to give people a chance to be appreciated in they're own spotlight!
 In order to submit your guest post ideas please either post a comment with a link or the text to the post and I will turn it into your very own blog post on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people have to think, after all feedback is what makes the world go round, Just please remember as open of mouth or in this case keyboard as you choose to be I will respond in the same kind if not more so, so please be respectful and honest.