Monday, August 20, 2012

A well rounded update

current length, please forgive the pj's
      Well first off, just wanted to throw a thank you out to all that have stopped by my little corner to view my posts and to those that have joined! 
Also wanted to recommend 2 little goodies that I have tried recently that just make you feel like you've died and gone to the spa!

  • L'OrealEverSleek Intense Smoothing Conditioner
  • Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral foundation makeup 
       Now the first thing you need to know to understand why I adore these products is I have long hair. Now I don't mean long hair as in the average long hair that you see in movies and what not, I mean hair that is 5ft long from root to tip, and this wonderful conditioner has really helped to keep my hair strong and soft even with me wearing it half up and half down at work which does puts quite a bit of wear and tear on my hair. 
  
      Now the other product Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral foundation feels wonderful on my face, now I'm not normally one to wear powder foundation as it usually just makes my pores look large and doesn't feel right. But this makeup feels like cool water is splashed on my face and has great coverage.

    Other updates: It has been brought to my attention that people are having issues trying to follow my page the normal way. Hopefully the tinkering that I have done will have made it easier for people to follow my blog as it truly does make my day to have people follow my blog and know that people are reading my updates regularly. Please try to follow my blog using the Join this blog button and then pick a log in that you would like to use, if you have any issues trying to join please comment and let me know! Also please try to follow publicly as it does cheer me up quite a bit to see my followers numbers increase.

Thank you to all my readers and followers please keep reading and have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people have to think, after all feedback is what makes the world go round, Just please remember as open of mouth or in this case keyboard as you choose to be I will respond in the same kind if not more so, so please be respectful and honest.